Monday, November 23, 2009

Dance @ Deshaw parties...


We (D.E.Shaw treasury) went to excess pub, which is in Novtel 1st floor. I danced a lot, may be this is because my mind is fully occupied with Michel Jackson inspiration. Prasanna, my colleague, dearest friend at Deshaw. He danced exactly like a dog. Almost everybody in my team danced except my team photographers, the only and one subbu, and Sravanthi. You can very well comment my dance. Here is youtube link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIugQdeEFdA
If you compare the dance I did in Diwali occasion, this dance is much better.

Anubhav and Ujjwal talks after they drunk are bit funny. Ujjwal want to make Deshaw as one of greatest hedge fund and optimizes all calculators in order of O(1). Anubhav is taking care of mastiff up and running. We had a chat with our M.D, Neal Power, the big boss. It is a different experience to talk with highly influential persons.

No comments: